Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just Wondering

It's 2:30am...just got home from a night of drinking beers with my sister. Checked the internet, as I always do, and saw a headline from "The Buzz" on gay couples who have "come out". WHAT THE HELL!!!! Now, I am not at all homophobic..BUT...I don't understand why lesbian couples look as if they are heterosexual! One takes the femine role..the other takes the male role. Why is that? Just wondering. One wears the dress, the other wears a pant suit.
Any insight?

3 comments:

Angel said...

I have no idea!! But I DO know that it's about time you get back to blogging!!!! ;)

MommaMonkey said...

I'm with Beth. I need more Sharon.

Renae said...

Hmmmm....things that make you go ....hmmmmmmmmmm ( hugs). Never really thought about it that way, LOL !! Good to see you blogging my friend :-)