Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!





Just a couple pictures of our vacation at the beach....

Happy 4th of July, my friends! I'm off to enjoy a day of kickball! The tournaments are today and our first game is at noon. We don't have a very good record, let me tell ya. Actually, we finally won our first game this week...we are officially 1-8. Woo-Hoo! Even the umpire was excited for us. But I don't want to mislead and let you believe it's because we finally got our act together and worked for it. The win is actually a result of the other team lending us a few of their young players in addition to my son and 2 of his friends! Some people refuse to call it a win....I call it pure, sweet, victory!

3 comments:

Renae said...

Sweet victory, yes! How exciting!
Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family. Have a great Independance day!!!!

Kelly said...

How fun, looks like you all had a blast!

LZ Blogger said...

Now this looks like a GREAT Family Fourth of July! ~ jb///