Monday, October 1, 2007

Things That Make You Go Boo!




The Halloween Campout proved to be another year of great fun. I didn't go as well with my eating as I had planned (remember, I intend to be "the biggest loser") but it wasn't too disastrous. I stepped on the scale this morning fully prepared to have seen the same numbers, but it was actually down 2 lbs! This group picture is of a few of us on our trip to the restroom at 3am!(yes, those are wigs) It's pretty sad when we have to take the Boones Farm with us! The 2 girls are my great nieces. Little "J" dressed up as Dora the Explorer. Notice that big "J" wasn't as thrilled with her costume.

I'd also like to put a shout out to my buddy Luke! I work with "Lukey" and although he's not a blogger he'll occasionally check out mine. He asked today why I never blog about him so I told him I was going to throw his name out there just so he can see it in print. "Mr. Wuke", as one student calls him, is a good dude and makes me laugh everyday. Here's to ya, Luke....

Off to the gym now, people....I ain't playin' around!
S.

4 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Looks like fun! Of course, anything is fun with you around!

The girls look so cute!

That's your sis (third from the left), isn't it? She looks just like you!

LZ Blogger said...

Sharon - Big "J" looks like "a life filled with the Boone's Farm" may NOT be too far off, (if the halloween costumes don't improve) that is! ~ jb///

Renae said...

LOL !! Love the pictures!! I'm still here, just haven't updated my blog for awhile. But, I promise I will in the next day or so. Have fun at the gym!!

Angel said...

I think you're lieing...those aren't wigs and you know it! ;)