Thursday, September 27, 2007

What I Could Do With 5 Minutes!

Had a meeting today on one of our students. An adorable, funny child who has stolen my heart! She is a victim of SEVERE sexual abuse. The details would make you sick! I wish I could take this precious girl, wipe out her memory, take her home with me and never tell her she hasn't always been mine. Give me five minutes with the woman who dares to call herself this child's mother. This woman who not only allowed it, but watched it and participated in it. I know it's not professional, and definitely not Christian, but with those 5 minutes I would kick some serious ass!!

On a lighter note....we're going camping this weekend. The annual Halloween Campout. Always fun. Everything is packed and ready to go. The Boones Farm is chilled and ready to be opened up around the first campfire.

Have a great weekend!

S.

5 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

My goodness...can I please join you to help kick some serious ass? Those kinds of stories was what kept me up late at night. How can people treat others like complete and total garbage? I will never, ever understand it.

Enjoy your trip....and Boone's Farm....now that's quality! Hope you packed the advil for the next morning!

k said...

i will pray for that sweet innocent girl.

Betty said...

Drink up some Boones! Good stuff but bad hangover.....

Angel said...

tell me...what's not chistian about your feelings? cuz I have thme too and I'm a Christian. Didn't Jesus stick up for the children...didn't he get mad when people treated them badly....I'd say that's pretty Christian to me. Thank God she has you , at least.

Brooke said...

Ooh, that's got to be tough to handle, if I heard something like that I would spend all my free time planning elaborate torture scenarios. Sending good thoughts to that little girl.

Have fun this weekend!