Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bad Blogger....Bad, Bad Blogger!

It's been almost 2 months since I have posted anything!! Bad blogger, bad, bad blogger! I have decided to try and write something atleast every other day...I am challenging myself. Now, I can't guarantee it will be anything of great importance or much value, but I'm going to see if I can do it....hope you don't get bored with me! If I get to be too much just let me know and I'll slack off a bit....I don't seem to have a problem with that, I can be quite the slacker!

Myself and some friends at work have started a contest..."the biggest loser". Everyone put $10 in and whoever loses the highest percentage of weight by November 16th wins $100. So far the hardest part has been sharing your weight with each other..YIKES!
Wish me luck.

So....have a lovely evening, everyone. And I'll talk to you SOON!!
S.

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Good luck with the contest, I should try something like that (not because I am motivated, just because I hate to lose :)

LZ Blogger said...

GOOD LUCK!!! I think I'd only share the weight numbers if I was in the lead! ~ jb///

MommaMonkey said...

Good-gawd woman, I was gettin' ready to call Stally and see if he could go check out all of the St. Bernard bars to make sure you didn't fall in!

Glad you're still alive and well! And I soooooo hope you kick butt with the biggest loser contest. Is Streckfuss in it? Cuz if she is, I know that she works out ALL the time....just an FYI. ;)

Betty said...

Good luck with the contest! Kick some butt! Thanks for stopping by my blog....and thanks for the advice on the naps for my 1 year old! I'm ready to pull my hair out!

Renae said...

Congrats on the contest! Good luck to you!!!