Friday, August 3, 2007

My New Baby!



Looky at what I got!! So after my reading with my psychic he reinforced with me how important it is to really live your life, not just get through it. Therefore, I decided it was time to bite the bullet and do something for just me. Get something that I really want instead of settling for something else until the time is better. I stepped out of my comfort zone and acted downright stingy! Oooooh, but I'm lovin' it!!! Everybody is telling Gary that I'm spoiled...I call it being understood!
Wanna go for a ride?
S.

9 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

OMG, Sharon, that car is sooooo you! You deserve it...and who cares if that means you're spoiled! Being spoiled is fun!

Sharon said...

I'm with ya, Chels!

Troubador said...

Nice ride Sharon.

Thanks for stopping at the FSC blog also.

I drove by the old place yesterday, it would break your heart.

I am still trying to figure out what to say about it.

Peace
Bob

Renae said...

Whoa!!! Nice ride! I am soooo jealous!! I want one now. I'm so glad to be back online, I've missed catching up with you all. Take care and have a great day!! Blessings for a terrific weekend!!!

LZ Blogger said...

Cool! My daughter in law has one just like it only it is baby blue. She loves to cruise around in it with the top down. I think that may only last until the first snow falls! ~ jb///

Renae said...

Me again LOL !! Have a Happy Long Weekend!!

Renae said...

What'cha doing? How you been? LOL !!

Angel said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! And YES, I wanna go for a ride!!!! I want one of those soooooooo bad......and yes, spoiled is fun!!! Enjoy it!

Kate said...

Good morning Sharon, at least it is for me! I love the car!! It is a must have for me too!!!And your wieght contest you got going on,you know, it's just numbers!! So don't sweat sharing your numbers with the others!Were doing something similar at curves, and we got some pretty big numbers, but the focus and goal "out weighs" the "look' of the numbers, it becomes secondery , so be encouraged!