Thursday, November 30, 2006

Happy Day

Happy Thursday! Do you even know how much I love Thursdays? I love Thursdays for the mere fact that I know tomorrow is Friday. I become exhilarated with pure giddyness, I laugh a bit more and stress less. I let a few more things "roll" than I normally would. Now I know that may sound a bit backward. Why not love Fridays more since it is the official end of the week? Definitely better happy hours on Fridays. Usually no commitments after work. What's up with that! I really can't explain it...but honestly isn't that just the way it is when it comes to love? You really don't know why you love the person you do...only that you do. Not necessarily anything special about them, not necessarily getting any deals. Just like Thursdays, they're just there! No expectations, no glitz or glammer.....just a precursor to the good that lies ahead. I love my Thursdays and I love my husband....although there have been times when he's been a real Monday!!!!
Peace out...
S.

2 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Thursdays are good. But I still like Friday's a little bit better. (usually) Well, actually I like Sundays most of all.

I think all hubbies can be Monday's at times.

LZ Blogger said...

CUTE! ~ jb///