Friday, December 22, 2006

MALL ISSUES....

Long time, no blog!! I have been busy, busy, busy, then by evening...tired, tired, tired!! Poor excuse, I know. Anyway, this will be a short one too because I have to make one more trip to the mall. Not that I'm complaining. See, I'm one of those "crazies" who actually likes to get into that mess. It's exciting and busy and it's a lot of fun to watch all the disgusted faces of those who HATE the fact that they are there. I was just there yesterday and can't wait to get back today. In fact I'm purposefully waiting a bit longer till I know the parking lot is a disaster....I enjoy the whole mentality of "fighting for a parking spot"! Then once you get into the mall....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! I really take it all in stride....except for one thing....... The store Brookstone, I love it, lots of gadgets and electronics to soothe your back or legs or feet. WELL, let me tell you about the new one ....THE SQUEEZER!! You slip your legs into it like a pair of boots. It begins to squeeze and massage your calves and feet while steel balls rotate the entire bottoms of your feet...it is like heaven at the mall, it is my major goal for when I go visit, to sit my ass down in that chair, with my Auntie Anne's pretzel and relax while I watch the "mall maniacs" bustle by. BUT I GET REALLY PISSED OFF WHEN I GET THERE AND THERE IS AN 8 YEAR OLD SITTING IN MY CHAIR!!!!!! So I try to play it off like I've never seen it before and am interested in buying it if I could first try it out...they don't get it. So I have to resort to giving my "get up, you dumb shit, or I'll kill you and the parent who allows you to sit here when you know there are adults like me who need it more" look. It usually works, then I get my few minutes of retrieve before heading back out to the war zone. Ahhhh....I can't wait! I'm off the mall....if you don't hear back from me soon, send for help!!

Sharon

2 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

You're crazy lady. I wouldn't go in a mall if you paid me. And those leg things sound like what they put on you after you've had surgery and can't get out of bed. You know, to keep the circulation going. Hope you got to sit in your special chair today!

Greg Stallworth said...

What's up cuz? I see where most St. Bernarder's go during the holiday season. I love the part of the slip in device. Damn! If it gives those types of results I need to order a dozen of them. And the 8 year old, I can't believe you had a issue with him as much as you dealt with those at the Hope. Why didn't you send him to ISS? You're my girl anyway! I'm trying to get Chels to teach me the art of blogging. Holla!
Stally!