Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kickball Is, uh, Fun...Yeah, That's Right....

We lost our first kickball game. 6-2. Not bad....things really could have been worse! My bad foot is killing me, my back is stiff, my gluteus maximus are sore, and I about threw my knee out when I kicked for the first time.....WHEN THE HELL DID I STOP BEING 25? I ACHE! But we looked good...the only team with uniform shirts. I think the younger teams probably thought that was a little "nerdy". To hell with them, I say. It really was a lot of fun....weather was great and the beers were cold. I'll take a camera with me next week so I can post a few pics of "the team".
This weather had been so wonderful....I can't wait for my beloved summer to be here in full force!

4 comments:

LZ Blogger said...

Looking forward to the pics! (If you can crawl out there to get them? :-) ~ jb///

Renae said...

LOL! You sound like me. I bet you are having a lot of fun though. I guess I was signed up to play ball on my old pub team. When I saw my name finally the other day, it was NOT my writing. So now my old boss is all excited that I am coming back.I just laughed, but now, I'm reconsidering it....lol! Have a blessed weekend!

Renae

Angel said...

LOL! man, I loved some kick ball when i was in school....a few years ago...ya, right,...a few years ago.

"when did I stop being 25?!" Love that!

Renae said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!!!Hope you have a relaxing day.

Renae