Monday, April 30, 2007

Any Suggestions?

Just a quick note to announce that tonight begins the Co-ed Kickball team I joined. It's the first season for this event where 4 teams will be vying for title of CHAMPION KICKBALLERS! We are the oldest players in the league...40ish. I'm a little apprehensive as I am the SLOWEST runner around! I suggested placing a chair between home plate and 1st base for a quick rest. Another teammate suggested placing a cooler of beer at 2nd base in order to re-hydrate. I'm open to all suggestions. Got any?

4 comments:

Doug Bagley said...

two suggestions: Oxygen and Geritol, LOL. I can relate.

Greg C said...

I would suggest you practice your running by running from this idea as fast as you can. I might also suggest another idea to make it more challenging. Out a small table by each base and fill each table with 5 oz cups of beer. Each player passing a base, must pause and slug a glass of beer. By the end of the first inning you should all come to your senses and just sit around and drink beer. :) Sounds like fun.

Greg

MommaMonkey said...

So, How'd it go? How many beers were chugged during the game, and did anyone get hurt?

Kelly said...

One of these days I am going to join the league in Austin.