Thursday, April 19, 2007

Check It Out

I just finished a book titled Come Back by Claire and Mia Fontaine. It's a memoir they co-wrote about "their journey through hell and back". I couldn't stop reading it. They wrote with such passion and strength. It made me think about my relationship with my own daughter and how much I love that child. She's quickly approaching those teen years where she wants more independence and freedom but I'm not ready to sacrifice my "doodle bug" to the real world. The book really makes you think about the person you are and how we are interpreted by our children.
Check it out.

Rainy day here and my foot is killing me. I've been dealing with Plantar Fasciitis for well over a month. My doctor has me try something new after each visit, but nothing seems to be helping. Anyone out there ever have to deal with this??

The weekend is suppose to be a nice one. Definitely the kind of days for a ride on the Harley.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds good!

MommaMonkey said...

She'll always be your daughter, your little girl. Time can't even take that away.
Hope your foot gets to feeling better. I've never even heard of that condition, but it sounds painful!