Saturday, April 21, 2007

On Strike...

Let me just say that there are not too many people in this world who truly know the REAL you. I can honestly say that there are maybe 3-4 people who, for real, understand me. Maybe not understand, but accept. Accept and love. I get tired of trying to explain my point of view to people. I get pissed when people say "you're wrong" rather than "I disagree". I've decided that I am going to go on strike. I am going on strike from those who cannot make an attempt to listen to what I have to say. You're probably thinking "what the hell is up with her?" Long story. Not in the mood to explain it.
Good night...

3 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

Who said you were WRONG? Don't they know you are never wrong? I've never known you to be wrong! Do you want me to beat them up for you? he-he...

I don't who or what upset you, but here is a big-ol' virtual (((hug))) just for you.

Unknown said...

Sharon: Thanks for stopping by to visit my site! I try to tell others, "Well, I guess I have a different point of view" and that seems to enable them to listen to me with equal measure.

Have a good day! :)

Kelly said...

That's true. I would say three people for me.