Wednesday, June 13, 2007

This Breaks My Heart.....

The following is the latest on the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann. I think of this child everyday and can't imagine the horror her family is feeling. Unfortunately, their story is not unique as child abduction seems to be a part of our society. So sad. I pray for her and pray that her family gets some answers soon.



Wednesday, 13 June 2007
Dutch Newspaper Receives Anonymous Letter

THE HAGUE (AFP) - A Dutch newspaper said Wednesday it has received an anonymous letter giving details of where to find the body of missing toddler Madeleine McCann.

The four-year-old toddler disappeared from the hotel room where she and her two-year-old twin siblings were asleep in the southern Portuguese resort town of Praia da Luz on May 3.

The De Telegraaf daily said the letter was similar to one it received last year which had indicated with some accuracy the site where two missing Belgian girls' bodies were discovered at the end of June.

De Telegraaf did not publish the letter but handed it to Amsterdam police who described it as "important", the paper said Wednesday. The letter is due to be passed on to Portuguese investigators.

3 comments:

Renae said...

This is sad story. I was really hoping they would find Madeleine. I understand her family is quite wealthy so I thought it was a money grab from the kidnappers. She is such a beautiful little girl. My heart strongly goes out to her parents. I can't even begin to imagine the pain they are going through. I hope they find these rotten people and stuff drugs up their ass and send them to an airport in Singapore and report them as drug traffikers. You know what they do in singapore if your caught with drugs....

Kelly said...

It is horrible! I feel for the family.

LZ Blogger said...

This is just terrible. I would hate to think of what I would do to someone that ever did this to ANYONE that I loved! ~ jb///