Friday, June 8, 2007

Is It True?

I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I have posted. Where has the time gone? Is it true that absence makes the heart grow fonder....be honest now!!:):)
Nothing extraordinary has been happening, it has just been a busy time. The end of the school year always brings about extra obligations. All 3 of my babies have finished out the year with flying colors and I now look toward the 07-08 school year with a 7th grader, a sophomore, and a junior. Man!
Andy (my junior) is interested in Ohio University...so I told him we would take a ride this summer to check out the campus...it's all very exciting!
Collin is playing basketball and conditioning for football. Everyday he shows me how much bigger his muscles are getting! We just let him get his ear pierced. G. was against it at first but I coached Collin on how to present his story and argue his point and it worked out in his favor...I have to admit it does look cute!
Ms. Molly is 12 and loving life. Swimsuit shopping was a battle but we managed to survive it...much harder than C's ear piercing!
As I write, we are on vacation. Spent 4 days in Panama City and now 4 days in Bradenton Fla. with my brother and his wife. I love the beach...my Dad loved the beach...I always feel closer to him when we're here.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their summer...what joy that it is finally here!
Peace.

5 comments:

Renae said...

Good day!!! Sounds like you are all set for summer and having a good vacation. I've been ill so am now starting to come back to life. The summer has been good so far. We have a major flood warning for Pince right now. Lot's of people have evacuated their homes. The river is way to high. It has been higher, but it's still not good. I'll post some pictures in the next few days. Take care and have a terrific weekend!!!

Renae

Renae said...

Whoops I meant Prince. Guess I should read before sending the comment..lol !!!

Kate said...

HI Sharon, glad to hear your summer is going good! What a lovely place to be....the beach!!!

Our days don't feel to much like summer yet! The end of June we're off to India!!

MommaMonkey said...

Lucky bum. I don't get to head down to Florida until the end of the summer....you know, when hurricane season hits!

Sounds like you've been staying busy, and so have your kids. Enjoy your summer, and your beach vacation!

Kelly said...

Sounds like you have all your ducks in a row. I've missed your post and am glad to see you back : )