Friday, February 23, 2007

Watch Out!

Happy Friday...the end of the week. It seemed like a long one! Have a good weekend, everybody! And if you live in my area ,watch out for a new driver. That's right my baby boy got his license. Only took him 3 times! First time he didn't even get out of the parking lot...they nabbed him for not looking both ways when backing out. Kind of important, don't ya think? Second time, the back brake light was out so they wouldn't even test him..poor kid! Anyway, third time WAS a charm and he is now official. He's chomping at the bit to get on the road.....but I'm keeping him corraled for a while longer. We're starting out slow. Errands for me, picking up his brother or sister, driving to a babysitting job. I'm just not ready to turn him loose for "fun"! I'm not ready for any of this!

One more thing, I DO feel for Ms. B. Spears! A good therapist needs to get hold of her and keep her in seclusion for intensive therapy! That's all I got to say about that.....

Peace out!

3 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

I think you need to be Ms. Spears' therapist. If anyone could set her straight, it would be you.

Wow, a new driver in the family! That's gotta give your nerves a bit of a work-out!

Greg Stallworth said...

Sharon' I agree with Chels. You really could get her in line. You would be so real with her. I can see her even changes her name after getting attached to you. Hmmm! Brittany Walterman. Sounds interesting!

LZ Blogger said...

I remember when I got my first license! ~ You'll both be in my prayers! te he!
P.S. Sharon... I love you blogger profile! What nice things you have to say! I am a fan of GREAT character! ~ jb///