Friday, March 9, 2007

Bring It On....

It is so beautiful outside today that I can hardly contain myself!!
A wonderful 60 degrees and sunny!
Gary has the Harley out and shining it up....I know he's about ready to crap himself...he's been waiting so long for this day.
I'm sure the kids are in school, staring out the window and making plans on how to spend this day as soon as they are sprung!
The dog is not quite as eager to get back inside the house.
I'm feeling good, and hopeful, and happy....all those things that Spring seems to bare.
Ahhhhh...life is good.
We have to believe that.
We all have to believe that.
S.

With all it's sham, drudgery, and broken dreams,
It is still a beautiful world.
Be cheerful.
Strive to be happy.
-Max Ehrmann

2 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

It was a PERFECT day today! Daylight savings time is a day too late! I could have stayed out and played in that weather a little longer.

Renae said...

G'day! Life is good. I love the poem at the end. Have a great day! Cheers....