Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Question

I'm just wondering if anyone out there has ever been to Savannah and/or Tybee Island?
If you,or anyone you know, has ever visited...please share...just looking into a few ideas for summer trips!

Once again...missed out on tickets to Jimmy Buffett. They sold out in 15 minutes. I guess that's God's way of saying "girl, you're getting too old for that!". HOWEVER....I refuse to believe that I am getting, or will ever be, too old for St. Patricks Day!! The party begins 12:30 on Saturday...I'll recap it all for you after the event!! (maybe not all!)

Erin Go Bragh!
S.

3 comments:

Renae said...

Dia Dhuit!!! St. Patricks day is a blast. I do have to work that day.Believe me I'll be wearing plenty of green!!! If not I don't think I'll sit for a week Lol !Have a great day! Cheers!

Renae

Poseidon said...

Tybee Island is a wonderful place. You will see all shapes, sizes and colors of people and no one really seems to care. Beach is good with lifeguards during the season. Excellent place.

MommaMonkey said...

Hope you had a fun St. Patty's Day! I look forward to reading about all the fun details! ;)