Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thirteen Things about SHARON
1. I love my kids
2. I am a gemini, so sometimes it is hard for me to make a decision
3. I want to sing and dance on Broadway
4. I LOVE JACK BAUER!
5. I have been married 17 years.
6. I love to use the "F" word when I'm on the back of my husbands Harley
7. I love the beach
8. I like sitting at a local bar with my girlfriends drinking beer, laughing, and singing country songs on the jukebox.
9. I appreciate that I have the kind of husband who doesn't mind when I get the urge to do #8.
10. I love my sisters and feel sad for my daughter that she doesn't have one.
11. I like poetry.
12. I am aware of my faults.
13. I know I am loved.

…. Start your list here!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:

2 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

you are one lucky lady that G lets you do #8...of course, you let him have a Harley...you 2 are a perfect balance for each other!

oh, and the sister thing for M...well, you could always try for another, or adopt!!! ;) tee-hee

Greg Stallworth said...

What a great 13 list! I can confirm #8 very well. As the Blazer stated what a perfect balance. As for my girl M...well, uhh, well, ADOPT! She is soo..deserving of a little sister in St, Bernard. Keep biking!