Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen!

Thirteen Things I Do/Say/Feel That Piss People Off

1. Make plans then cancel.
2. Make middle of the night phone calls....I can't help it if a few beers helps me remember something I wanted to tell them
3. Leave 5 pairs of shoes lying around the house (GARY!!)
4. Think that MY plans are the best
5. Park in handicap parking. (I'm handicap...I have 2 teenagers and a pre-teen!)
6. Say, "Andy, it's time to get off the phone", "Andy, it's time to get up for school", "Andy, wash your face", "Andy, brush your teeth"
7. Refuse to commit to time and place on St. Patricks Day...I want to be able to "go with the flow"
8. Talk to Amy (Danny and Mom)
9. Tell Molly "no" to ANYTHING!
10. Very non-committal....you never know when something better will come along!! :)
11. Stay out way past 2:30am when out with friends (Gary, AGAIN!)
12. At the grocery checkout say "oh crap, I forgot one more thing, I'll be right back".
13. Feel that people should accept me for who I am and adore me anyway!!!

To all those I have ever pissed off, just remember....
"IT'S BETTER TO BE PISSED OFF THAN PISSED ON!!"

Have a great weekend, everyone!



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
>Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

2 comments:

MommaMonkey said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that leaves my shoes everywhere! And how can people NOT love you??? You're the best.

Angel said...

I love you!!!! And I am handicapped too! Kids will do that to ya.